Monday, October 25, 2010

Not yet winter, barely still fall

Time to hike. I leave the house early, before Laura's up and the sun's awake. After a few hours, I get here:

Photobucket


It's sunny in Montana, but cloudy off over Idaho.

Photobucket

Off the alpine, there's not much color left.

Photobucket

Hiking in the Scapegoat, Laura practices her ... her ... something.

Photobucket

Nearby, Heart Lake and its exquisite color.

Photobucket

I got a new light for my bike. Makes the commute to class easier.

Photobucket

I start to like waking up earlier and earlier to hike. Here's Missoula from Blue Mountain.

Photobucket

And when it's rainy or snowy, there's always house projects. This is a glass door handle from secondhand and scavenged parts.

Photobucket

Meanwhile, Laura takes a spin on the new saw.

Photobucket

Snow all up and down the valley this morning.

No comments: